- It boggles me that flying from Alabama to North Carolina is going to take me an hour longer than it would if I drove it.
- Driving is waaaay more tiring than flying. And I can't blog while I do it. So, airplanes win.
- I'm sitting in the *sparkly* new Birmingham airport terminal, and I gotta say: I'm impressed. There's a Chick-fil-a. (I'm impressed easily.)
- In case you're curious, I'm on my way to Raleigh to spend time with this cutie
Let's continue, shall we?
- I'm currently on the last book in the "Delirium Series" and it's pretty good. Basically the same book as Divergent, Hunger games, and Matched, but whatevs. I'm a big fan of teen fiction. So sue me.
- My stomach is growling. But it's ok. I only have to wait 10 more minutes until the Chick-fil-a starts serving lunch. Tick-tock-tick-tock...
- On a side note, if you've been thinking about joining Stitchfix, make sure you come back tomorrow night because I've got a post written up that's Titled, "Everything You Need to Know About StitchFix." Maybe it will be of some use.
- And speaking of StitchFix, my mom got her first fix in and (not that I asked her permission) I'm gonna show you her top two pieces! (I'm going with the "ask forgiveness, not permission" thing here.) And we even got one of the same items!
She went with the dress.
Good choice, mom. Good choice.
Ok the line at Chickfila is super long now, so I gotta jet.
Then I've literally got to jet. See ya later 'Bama.