We're back in Bama! (with my dad in tow for a couple of days - that's him above) It's been absolutely beautiful and Wade's already enjoying the freedom to shoot his guns on family land.
We've got 10 days until we return to what is quickly becoming home - Mexico/South Texas for any newbies reading - and I've got a list of things I hope to accomplish before those 10 days are up!
- Get a Mocha from Jamoka's Coffee Co. in a "for here" mug - preferably one with some great latte art ;)
- Spend a few hours scourging through Dirt Cheap - my favorite place to find dresses for $1.
- Eat the following:
- Panera Bread
- King Pollo
- Mama Goldbergs
- I love Sushi
- Go to Lifepoint (we get two Sundays!!) and hug lots of people.
- "Tuesday Eat Stuff" - just like when I worked Tuesdays at Lifepoint
- Get photos done of Wade and me.
- Go hiking.
- And spend lots of time with friends and family.
If any locals want to accompany me in any of these ventures, holla at ya girl.. And get ready to eat, apparently.